660 Dean Street is an attractive purchase for both the owner occupier or the investor. Located in Albury's main street among quality cafe's, restaurants and motels, the building has plenty of street exposure with 15 meters of Dean Street frontage.
For the owner occupier, additional income can be received through the leasing of the second shop, or if a bigger premise is required, the removal of the dividing wall between the two tenancies is easily achieved.
For the investor, all the hard work has been done, with the premise ready for tenants to do their fit out.
- Site area of 706sqm
- Tenancy one 157 sqm
- Tenancy two 137 sqm
- 15 meters of Dean Street frontage
- 9 parking spaces accesed via rear lane
- New heating & cooling system
- Shared 3,000L grease trap
- Coffee bar which can be accessed from Dean Street
- Bi-Fold doors lead to a inner city style alfresco area
- Each tenancy has its own male/female/disabled amenities
- All the hard work done after recently being renovated