Architecturally designed and built by Berg Design with 25 squares (approx.) of living and careful consideration and meticulous commitment to its environmental sustainability, 136 Litchfield Drive is positioned perfectly, bathed in natural light and boasting an 8.4 star energy rating through the use of high grade thermal performance products.
Central to the home is the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas which are meticulously finished. From beautiful polished concrete floors with hydronic heating, coupled with huge north facing glass doors allowing natural light and warmth as well, the combination creates a lovely ambiance to entertain or relax whilst enjoying full view of the large inground mineral saltwater pool.
The kitchen boasts custom built, formed and poured insitu concrete benchtops, Bosch appliances and matt finish 2 pac cabinetry.
Four bedrooms accommodate the home whilst the main bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe with beautiful ensuite as well as its own sliding doors to the courtyard and pool.
Positioned on approx. 1,263sqm of land with extra side access, the property certainly allows for both family’s seeking a high-quality family home and downsizers who require a property with storage for toys or caravans.
• Brick veneer construction with render and painted finish to front elevation and returns with Recycled Red face bricks to remaining brick veneer walls.
• Colorbond Matt finish standing seam cladding to feature walls and gable.
• Colorbond Matt finish Klip-lok concealed fix roofing.
• Engineer designed timber roof truss system and wall frames.
• 2700mm (9ft) ceilings with square setting throughout.
• Full height, floor to ceiling sliding doors to North elevation.
• Hansons Imagecrete polished concrete floor to Entry, Kitchen, Laundry, Meals, Family, Passage.
• Premium Italian ceramic tiles to wet areas.
• Premium wool carpet to Sitting Room and Bedrooms.
• 8.4 star energy rating.
• Architectural design incorporating all principles of effective solar passive design, cross-ventilation and thermal mass.
• Anticon 50mm foil backed insulation blanket beneath roof sheets.
• R6.0 insulation batts to ceiling, R2.5 insulation batts to all external walls and sound screen batts to selected internal walls.
• Powder-coated aluminium windows with Viridian Sanctuary Lightbridge high performance double glazing throughout.
Heating, Cooling & Appliances
• Gas fired hydronic in-floor heating with high-efficiency boiler.
• Braemar Superstealth, industry leading evaporative cooling system.
• Continuous flow gas instantaneous hot water servicing Bathroom, Guest and Outdoor area.
• Hydronic heating boiler hot water servicing Ensuite and Kitchen.
• Bosch 900mm gas cooktop and concealed rangehood, wall oven tower with Bosch Pyrolytic oven and Combi-oven, Bosch integrated dishwasher.
• Custom-built, formed and poured insitu concrete benchtops to Kitchen.
• 2 pak, matt finish cabinets with v-groove detailing and finger pull drawers.
• Soft close and / or push to open hardware throughout home.
• Solid Messmate timber vanity unit to Ensuite.
• Solid Messmate timber benchtop to Bathroom and Guest.
• 9.0m solar heated, mineral saltwater swimming pool.
• Fully landscaped gardens creating multiple living spaces including extensive deck, large undercover alfresco area, swimming pool surrounds and fire pit seating.
• Automated irrigation system with zoning to entire front and rear yard.
• Water points and sewer points for option to install future outdoor kitchen.
COPY AND PASTE LINK FOR ELECTRONIC BROCHURE