Nestled on the banks of picturesque Lake Hume, and with stunning, panoramic water views, this unique property offers luxury, tranquil living, vibrant entertaining options - plus your very own vineyard and winery.
Whether you want to operate a winery in a commercial sense or just as a hobby, this property leaves the choice entirely in your hands, while providing you with the ultimate family home and lifestyle.
Set on eight acres of rich, fertile soil, the architecturally designed homestead has been carefully crafted to make the most of its lakeside position, with sweeping water views from almost every room.
No expense has been spared in this home, with floor-to-ceiling glass allowing you to drink in the lake views from the kitchen, living, dining and games rooms, along with the master suite, bedroom two and even the bathroom.
The home exudes a tranquil and relaxed elegance that’s hard to find, with high-end fittings and fixtures in abundance, including Mongolian slate flooring, oak cabinetry, pure wool carpets and stone and timber benchtops.
Whether it’s a quiet night in front of the television, a large dinner party, relaxed barbeque in the courtyard, an evening soiree on the front patio or a private glass of bubbly on the retreat balcony, this home offers it all.
● Architecturally designed home with soaring, 20-foot vaulted, hardwood ceilings flowing through the kitchen, living and dining room.
● Mongolian slate floors combine with floor-to-ceiling windows in the living and dining room, enabling you to unwind and enjoy the sparkling Lake Hume views and lights of Albury at night.
● The living area offers surround sound, while the dining area flows out through sliding doors to an undercover entertaining area and sun-drenched, paved patio.
● Gourmet country kitchen is ideal for preparing delectable meals with a Belling oven encased in an exposed brick chimney, granite-topped island bench, hardwood cabinetry and benchtops, plus a bespoke, walk-in pantry.
● Enjoy a game of pool in the games room, or entertain friends at the uniquely crafted, plumbed bar, which features a wine barrel base, along with an ambient 300-bottle wine store.
● Wake up to the sound of birdlife and glistening Lake Hume views in the master suite which, from its elevated position on the second level of the home, boasts a vaulted ceiling, pure wool carpet underfoot, a private balcony and both a walk-in and built-in robe.
● The master ensuite offers a luxurious double shower with water views and a double vanity crafted in rich oak timber.
● The second level of the home also features an executive workspace with high-speed internet and a built-in, oak desk, bookshelves and cabinetry. A versatile space, it could also be a parents’ retreat or 4th bedroom.
● The guest bedroom wing offers two bedrooms, with robes, with bedroom two boasting lake views and sliding doors to the paved front patio, while bedroom three flows out to the rear courtyard.
● Even the main bathroom has water views, which you can enjoy from the luxuriously deep bathtub.
● Ducted vacuum, powder room, laundry with drying room, excellent storage, split-system air conditioning throughout, outdoor Sonos sound system, piped gas barbecues to the front and rear entertaining areas.
● Double carport, double garage with drive-through, plus storage cupboards and workbench.
● 8 acres, fully fenced.
● Lush, landscaped gardens brimming with low maintenance Australian natives.
● 3 megalitre, lined dam, plus fresh water bore.
● 100,000 litre house tank and 20,000 litre irrigation tank.
● Automated irrigation system and automated treatment plant.
● 16kw solar system.
● Remote front gates and 300m of internal driveway to service the homestead, carport/garage, winery, winery storage, and machinery shed.
● 5 acres of grapes planted in 1996.
● 3.5 acres of shiraz, 1.5 acres of durif.
● Automated, multi-zone irrigation system.
● 110sq m, insulated Colorbond construction with hardstand at the front.
● 7500 refrigerated fermentation tank, 3 x 5000lt holding tanks.
● Basket press, grape crusher, testing lab, fruit bins, corking machine, bottle filler.
● Split-system air conditioning, sink and fridge.
Wine storage shed
● 110sq m insulated Colorbond construction with 40sq m panel insulated area.
● Temperature controlled with reverse cycle.
Machinery shed and timber storage
● 80sqm with workbench.
● Inclusions: spray equipment, Ferris 48-inch zero turn ride-on mower, Polaris Ranger 500 side-by-side farm vehicle.