399 & 403 Macauley Street, South Albury
Located in one of Albury’s most desirable streets and only 500m to Dean Street in Central Albury sits this amazing and rare opportunity. Take your pick of either of these 1,012 sqm (approx.) properties to build or renovate your dream home or for the developers, a fantastic opportunity to purchase 2,024 sqm (approx.) of flat Central Albury real estate for a future development.
403 Macauley Street will be auctioned first, and the successful bidder will be offered the first right to purchase 399 Macauley Street at the agreed purchase price of 403 Macauley Street.
403 Macauley Street – Auction Saturday 17th April at 2:00pm
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Two living areas with gas heating
• Large kitchen
• Great rear shedding with easy access
• Currently leased on periodic tenancy for $320 a week
399 Macauley Street – Auction Saturday 17th April at 2:30pm
• Two bedrooms with high ceilings
• Polished timber floors
• Large lounge room has a gas fireplace, gas heater and reverse cycle unit
• Currently leased for $280 a week until April 2021