Nestled on the banks of picturesque Lake Hume, 164 Hores Road has been architecturally crafted to make the most of its lakeside position, with sweeping water views from almost every angle.
The ultimate in family luxury awaits at this grand residence where the best in contemporary design melds seamlessly with picturesque rural landscapes.
Comprising 43.2 acres (approx.), the property presents a unique opportunity to enjoy prime rural land with direct water frontage.
The stately residence features a mineral pool, secure paddocks and facilities for running stock, making it the perfect haven for those looking for space, privacy and chic living.
From the moment you step foot through the front door you will be captivated with the style, grace and understated elegance. Carefully considered, the floor plan allows for modern, open plan living, lavish entertaining, as well as incorporating peaceful, secluded spaces for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
This location needs to be seen to be believed. A stunning rural paradise with a handful of quiet farmlands whilst located amongst similar pristine homes.
- Stately main residence with high ceilings, stone cladding and rendered façade.
- Luxurious, open-plan kitchen, dining and family room and drinks area with gorgeous rural views from every vantage point.
- North facing opulent kitchen boasting Caesar stone organic bench tops, 2-pac statin cabinetry and butler’s pantry.
- Feature wood fireplace in the family area along with electric blinds, hydronic floor heating and ducted refrigerated air conditioning for the best in temperature control all year around.
- Luxurious master bedroom with 100% wool sisal loop pile carpet, opulent walk-in wardrobe, plus ensuite with walk-in shower.
- Three more bedrooms with 100% wool sisal loop pile carpet, walk-in robes that share the central sleek and stylish bathroom. Plus, a quiet study with built in desks.
- Multiple outdoor entertaining options include a large, paved, covered patio, separate courtyard and self-cleaning mineral inground pool and gas heated spa.
- Four-car garage with internal access, plus a sprinkler system throughout.
- 16m x 14m lock up shed
- Acreage is well fenced with water troughs, electric fences, large spring feed dam and separate hay shed.
- Direct Lake Hume access, three water tanks equalling 205,000L, bottled gas and septic tank.
- 40 X 305 kw Solar panels, SP Pro 7.5 kw with 13.5kw battery storage.
- Lock up shipping container to store ski gear, tents and canes.