Premium Lifestyle on 33.11 Hectares
An elevated position with direct views over Albury and valleys that surround, 113 Banyula Lane maintains an excellent position and an enviable lifestyle.
Nestled in an unassuming position with a secluded driveway, the home is a mere 15 minutes from Central Albury.
Surrounded by native bushland this property offers a unique opportunity to enjoy exclusive family luxury where the best in contemporary design blends seamlessly with picturesque rural landscapes.
The elegant residence features a mineral solar heated pool and spa, tennis court, dedicated wine cellar, secure stock and horse paddocks, making it the perfect sanctuary for those looking for space, privacy and sophistication.
Entering the property be captivated by the grand façade, the front entry with water features and the superb interior, which offers grace, tranquillity and understated elegance.
Made for families, the floor plan has been carefully considered boasting both formal and informal living zones with great entertaining capabilities. Every room of this property takes in the spectacular surroundings.
This location needs to be seen to be believed. A stunning rural wonderland located amongst similarly secluded lifestyle properties.
- Stately main residence consisting of architectural designed living, offering curved lines, floor to ceiling windows and high pitched ceilings.
- Luxurious, open-plan kitchen, dining and family room, formal living and dining zone, segregated rumpus room with a private bar area and open fireplace, which all take advantage of the gorgeous rural views from every vantage point.
- North facing orientated kitchen boasting stone bench tops, quality cabinetry and island bench for entertaining.
- Feature open wood fireplace in the family area, zoned gas hydronic heating and reverse cycle two-zoned cooling for the best in temperature control all year around.
- Luxurious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, plus a grand ensuite with walk-in shower and spa bath.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes that share a central sleek and stylish bathroom.
- Large, private guest bedroom with ensuite.
- Spacious study with built in bookcase, ample storage and computer desk.
- Multiple outdoor entertaining options include a large, paved, covered patio, separate courtyard, tennis court with flood lights, inground pool and spa.
- Three-car garage with covered access to the home.
- Security system throughout.
- 6m x 12m machinery shed.
- Established irrigated gardens with exquisite mature rosebushes and lush green trees.
- Acreage is well fenced into three paddocks with water trough, cattle grates, electric fences, single large dam and semi-permanent creek.
- Three large water tanks, bottled gas, septic tank, electric and solar hot water.