A prime position, situated on the corner of Hovell Street and Olive Street, number 379 Olive delivers a classic style residence just opposite parkland and within walking distance to the central hub of Albury.
A flat level block of 674m2 (approx.), the residence delivers period features with high ceilings, ornate cornices, timber sash windows and Murray Pine timber flooring.
Extended and renovated to offer a large family and dining area that flow to the rear garden, the home provides great entertaining potential. The kitchen offers gas cooking, ample bench space and a two-drawer dishwasher.
Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms with built in robes. The central bathroom includes bath and shower.
Outdoors you will find the choice of two undercover alfresco spaces, perfect for entertaining in the upcoming summer months. The double garage and large driveway provide more than enough space for the family car and space for a workshop. Nestled amongst private, low maintenance gardens, the home provides a quiet sanctuary within arm’s reach of the CBD.
A position highly sought and seldom found, you are within easy access to Dean Street, the Murray River and Nouriel Park, the Botanic Gardens, local doctors, schools and parkland. Leave the car at home and take advantage of being within walking distance to local shops, eateries, bars and restaurants.
A prime, flat corner block, the space could suit development potential down track, extend further (STCA), or simply enjoy the much-loved family home, the choice is yours.
- Three-bedroom family home
- One owner for the last 40 years
- Just steps to all amenities
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Split systems to x2 bedrooms and living room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to 3rd bedroom
- Gas log fireplace to living area
- Prime position, perfect for further extension, renovation, or redevelopment
- Mature, low maintenance gardens
- Excellent location across from parkland and minutes to CBD