A classic Australiana residence set on a 1,220m2 (approx.) allotment.
The charming residence offers four spacious bedrooms, exceptional living area and a large, renovated kitchen with period features and high ceilings throughout.
Sweeping veranda’s surround the property and overlook the substantial north facing backyard, ideal for a young family and entertaining.
A rare opportunity with all the hard work complete in the historic township of Rutherglen with the local wineries and eateries at your fingertips.
- Generous 1,220m2 (approx.) allotment
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Freestanding log fire
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- 5,000ltr water tank
- Separate 9x12m shed
- Located a short walk to the main street of Rutherglen